Im trying to cancel order and was instructed to go on my desktop and go to the website but when I do that I do not see my order in anyWhere. Where on my app its awaiting shipment.

The seller sent me a message requesting I cancel my order. I talk to a live agent and they told me my account was set as guest and they put in for a email to be sent to me with a solution and its been over 12 hours and still no solution or email.

Also I try and login to my account now and it says my password will not work so I requested help with my password be sent to my email and I havent gotten an email and its been over eight hours on that problem. So now I am locked out of my account and Im not willing to give up this hundred dollars I sent to buy these shoes

User's recommendation: Don’t buy.

Comments

Hi Joanna, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews