Verified Reviewer

Hi there, why are my orders going in circles in China from Fuzhou City to Guangzhou City and back to Fuzhou City and have still not left China? has been nearly 4 weeks now and not happy they are still in China, now they have been returned and this is very bad service as I buy from China a lot and have never had an experience like this before.

I am no longer interested in waiting any longer it has been long enough and still in China, so please cancel my orders and refund my money.

I would have to say using this DH Gate platform has been the most terrible experience I have ever had in China well actually anywhere worldwide.

The Dh Gate chat box does not work, so confused as to why it is even on the website. You guys have no way to contact Dh Gate other than searching on Google to find so many people also complaining about the same things as I am.

Tracking number LZ68732****CN, Tracking number LZ70008****CN

User's recommendation: Keep away.

Comments

#1992482

Hi there, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1992715
@Nadya

Hi Nadya, The tracking numbers are, Tracking number LZ68732****CN, Tracking number LZ70008****CN Regards Iad

DHgate Reviews