3.3

I accidentally purchased an item I didnt want to buy item # 323371****

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

#1908412

Hi Josemiguel, We checked that the order was already shipped. At the moment, you do not have the option to cancel the order yet.

Please communicate with the seller for updates on your order. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

#1907394

Hi Josemiguel, We understand your concern, we are here to assist. Here are the steps on how you can request refund for the order 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Awaiting Shipment” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “Request Refund” link 6.Please choose the refund reason and click Submit If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@dhgate.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews