100% full Not resolved
1.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item from DHGate.com, item wasn't available, vendor couldn't simply tell me that, he had to string me along for almost two months, hoping he could get the textile in time to meet their "deadline" for shipping, which holds them accountable for their Buyer Guarantee program, where if they can't meet the deadline, you will be compensated $20.

Vendor couldn't get the textile in time, but he decides to print a label the day the shipping deadline is due, and ends up sending me a pair of disposable women's socks, the kind department stores have on hand to try on shoes.

You can't get anybody on the phone, being that it's a Chinese company, so all communication is done via Chat, which is actually not so bad. However, after months of discussion and agreement, I have been awaiting my compensation, and can not get anywhere. The last straw came today when a DHGate employee stood up for his vendor and refused to compensate me, based on a technicality in the verbiage of the Buyer Guarantee program. It states that as long as a Tracking Number is uploaded in the system prior to the deadline, I am not due compensation.

I highly recommend you do business elsewhere. These past five months have been a complete waste of my time and energy, and I thought I was saving a few dollars. Fortunately, I have taken screenshots of all my correspondence with this dreadful organization, should I need to use it for any consumer advocacy watch group.

This reviewer shared experience about "company did not stand behind their main credo" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30. markhalsey is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about xuba long john thermal underwear at Dhgate was false advertising, deceitful tactics and did not stand behind buyer guarantee , but reviewer liked friendliness of service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction.That way, we can check on its details and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Riane