5.0

Update by user Mar 19, 2017

fair solution

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2017

I am pleased with the service.I ordered a mechanical watch,who arrived broken,and after video evidence DH ruled in my favor.After preliminary communication with the seller, and suggestions on my part for partial reimbursement,He solicitation to return $ 5 which is barely 10% of the value of the watch itself,after the second proposal on my part for 50% of the value refand to close the open dispute,He disagreed respectively, and ended up mediation by DH gate.And then attached compelling evidence in the form of a video clip proving that arrived clock does not function and does not keeping time and can be used only as bracelet. The decision was discussed fairly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Web site.

Comments

Nadya

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Regards,