1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Yes don’t buy from DHGAtE don’t listen orther review , if you don’t receive your parcel you will lost your money the protection garanty DHGATE is *** and I don’t receive my package DHGATE stole me 400$ cad for scrap of paper and customer service repeat me for 2 week don’t worry don’t worry .And today I see dhgate gives the. One you to the seller and explained to me ohh we try to reatch you and that don’t reply and is liar I check my message everyday I take screen shot and I speak to 4 guy different for trying to have my money back ..

All saler sale the set paper for 8 $ us me I order 2 set I paid 200$ cad eatch because the seller tell me is very better quality and hologram blablabla I receive scrap blank paper and damaged 20$ paper with chinese characters ... nothing like picture . I explained. To dhgate the seller have many acount on DHgate do his dosent care about review .

And DHGATE do nothing just tell me don’t worry ... Today I receive message and Dhgate tell me : We are honored to have the opportunity to address this matter with you. please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Let me assist you and have this sorted out.

As we have check that you escalate this case to dhgate mediation, and according to your analyst, you complaint that you only one kind and some damaged and the evidenc ethat you provide is invalid, your analyst again inform you to provide you more evidence but they don't receive any response from you,nad your analyst as your seller to negotiate with you, but you did not response from there massages, Is so liar i have screen shot of no message I contact customer service 2 time this week for ask him wath going on .. I check yes dhgate contact me on my gmail but for sending video I already sending many picture of the scrap I receive ..

and i reply ok no problème I will I’ll send you video but now is to late WTF ... very big stole is 400$ cad a lot money for me so now i see i lost my money i receive nothing ...just scrap paper i put In garbage and I lost 400$ So DoNt buy on DHGATE you will regretted Order NO:34465453 Seller name is tokyo_2020 and fafa188

Review about: Play Money.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Never receive my parcel.

Comments

Why deal with the seller, the are thieves. The seller wants you to receive then send back, hmmm?

I know so they can say you received and kept the product. They also try to get you to drop credit card inquiries so they can say you changed your mind.

Won't the credit card case drop when you get your refund? I feel stupid for trusting them.

to Scott kehoe #1428279

Yes don't trust the seller never reply my message is all Bulls hit this website is all fake good review ..

Dhgate2014

Hi a.torres03,

We checked that this order was already closed since May 2017. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'.

Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1435259

The seller just never reply to my , thanks a lot for scam my money

to Dhgate2014 #1456658

Overseas company scamming people here in the U.S. Always send the same bogus emails as above and NEVER fix the issues or Refund!

STAY AWAY!!! They will send you "shit" and keep your money!