Worst online shopping experience. Kept receiving emails that my card had not gone though when it had.

Kept getting further emails that if I don't reissue my card, cancelling order. I wrote over 5 emails, disputing DH gate many emails that my card had not gone through and further I wrote that I wanted to cancel my order. Then I received a month later in the worst wrapping the suit that was supposed to be a small size and I am really XS, but the suit was so small that it would fit a skinny child, not an adult. There was no receipt or return info and despite all my recent emails, I have still not received a response.

I received a response after the suit arrived, that the suit order was cancelled, and today received a response that the order is not cancelled. It's been a waste of over $100 for a suit that is poorly made and does not fit. I suggest anyone purchasing from this company should be very very careful.

It's a scam by my definition, because impossible to speak or email anyone about returns or incorrect email responses. I wish I had read all the poor reviews of this so called company before I bought this suit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Dhgate Cons: Worst online experience-from service to product, Customer dervice and poor product, Customer service, The.

Comments

Nadya

Hello!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,