I got a order from meishikankan378 on March 16 2021. The order was shipped out and was moving through the system.

But it reach the customs in Memphis Tennessee and it was flagged for drop ball. What ever that is . I guess because the are sunglasses. But I have been messaging meishikankan378 for weeks about this issue and I have not received a reply back at all .

Custom told me to reach out to the seller to let them know what is happening.

Custom reach out to them as well and did not Steve a reply. I would like my money back or sunglasses shipped out ASAP with the right shipping label on it thanks.

DHgate Pros: Never receive.

DHgate Cons: Never received.

Comments

#2005090

Hi Traevon, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#2004894

Hello Traevon, We understand how you feel for not receiving the order yet. Can we have the order number so that we can check and see what we can do to help you? Please send us an email to customer-support@***.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews