Azogues, Canar

I've been told by your Office that my Items No- 330738451 / 330739882 will not be sent out untill you have had a copy of my Bank card details.

I have had a talk with my Bank in the UK and they have adviced me not to send my details to you via the net because it's not a done thing to do so and I am not happy to do it as well.

My bank as payed you for those goods and the cash is in your bank account so I wait for your answer on those Items to be send off to me very soon.

my email address is - lucraftkent@gmail.com

From Mr KA LUCRAFT

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi lucraftkent!

We checked your order here and we can see that it is under payment verification. Upon payment DHgate runs a risk check to make sure that the transaction is authorized by the primary account holder.

This is to protect our valued customers from fraudulent transactions.

You have 2 options on how to verify your payment.

1. Authorization Form- You need to fill this out and once you have filled out the form, you can send it to safetycenter@dhgate.com and use your order number as the subject. You can cover the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card then the CVV code at the back.

Authorization Code- It would be a six digit number or a combination of letters and numbers. It is not printed on your credit card but stored in your issuing bank. Every card transaction is assigned a unique authorization number, which is confidential and can only be obtained by the cardholder from the card-issuing bank.

Please contact your card issuing bank to get the authorization number on the order. Once you have the code, you can send that to safetycenter@dhgate.com and use your order number as the subject.

Riane DHgate