Auckland, Auckland

Just reading some reviews on this site about DHGATE. I was ripped off and scammed with the old "FALSE TRACKING NUMBER TRICK".

Nice work DHGate. How are these people allowed to continue to trade? GET ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE PEOPLE, TELL IT LIKE IT IS. At least warn potential "customers" what their DHGate experience might be like.

They are SO dishonest, SO without remorse, SO unapologetic. That's because they are operating A SCAM. Yes, a scam. A truly awful scam.

SHAME ON THEM!

And their "live chat?" It's a brilliantly crafted operation designed to keep "the customer" going around in circles for as long as possible with their *** nonsense answers.

Preferred solution: DHGATE - STOP YOUR DISHONEST SELLERS FROM TRADING. THEY ARE ALL PART OF A SCAM. STOP THIS! .

Dhgate Cons: Being lied to, Being ripped off, Being scammed, False tracking number, Dishonest seller, Dhgate scam, Money was stolen.

Comments

Dhgate

Hello there, This is from DHgate.com and we would like to help you in resolving your issue. Please send us your order number,email address or contact number so that we can address your concern the soonest possible time.

We will be looking forward to your reply about this matter. Thank you.

Dishonest thieves about sizes them up right! I have posted to their facebook page but my posts keep disappearing.

---I too felt disgusted reading these reviews! In America if we did what they do, we would be locked up in a heartbeat! Anyone who works for them and does their bidding should feel ashamed!

I am curious How can the US Gov let this continue to go on?

They at least need to put in place some strict e commerce regulations!

I miss the old days when everyone did good old fashioned buisness and nobody ever thought to ripoff someone else. That's what we need! Trustworthy people who believe in good old fashioned values!

Maybe that's because I am quickly approaching 66 years old but it was always better then. Now you have fraudster a running rampant! Am I right or am I right? :)

Everyone try to smile about it and kill them with kindness.

Of course it's frustrating but they'll get what's theirs!

You can bank on that! :)

Dhgate
@Chesapeake673

Hi Chesapeake673! Thank you for getting in touch and we are happy to help.

Please send us a direct message with your order details and additional contact information so we can assist you further. You can contact us through our live Chat Customer Service, please check the link http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do