Ordered dress and jacket. When it finally arrived I thought it must be a joke. The jacket wouldn't fit a 5 year old and as for the dress, well it looked ok from the front but when I went to zip it up at the back it was about 6" too small, it was almost as though they had made it to be backless.

I have tried to contact DHgate and the seller but no reply. I have tried to open a dispute but it won't let me upload photo evidence, or submit.

Wouldn't recommend to anyone. PO #31164641

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: Being conned, Wasting my time, Product did not work, Customer services, Owed money.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $148
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

I fully understand the issue you have about the item you have received and at the same time we do appreciate that you have raised this incident to us.For the quickest resolution, We would suggest that you file a "Dispute Case" for this order so that you can ask for a refund or a replacement and at the same time the seller will be notified directly.

To file the Dispute case please go to your Active orders page and click the "Completed" orders located at the LEFT SIDE of the page then you will see your order number there (please do not click the order number).After that, on the right side of the order number you will see the option "Open After-Sale Case" and you will just need to click that to fill out the needed information to file the Dispute.

Cess,

Dhgate Customer Service

to Dhgate2014 #1081268

I have tried to start a dispute a few times but the 'submit' button does not become highlighted, only the 'cancel' button.

Please let me know what to do next.

I am very frustrated by this.I want a refund.

Dhgate2014
to Anonymous #1081293

Hi!

Please do make sure that you will attach a photo evidence when you try to file the Dispute.You will see there the "Browse" button and you just need to click that.

At the same time please also make sure that you will use a computer/laptop while you file the dispute so that you will not encounter any error.

We would also like to give you a heads up that if you have received your order and it's not in good condition please do not complete the order moving forward so that the payment will not be released to the seller and you can apply for refund or replacement.

Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Cess,