Ordered dress and jacket. When it finally arrived I thought it must be a joke. The jacket wouldn't fit a 5 year old and as for the dress, well it looked ok from the front but when I went to zip it up at the back it was about 6" too small, it was almost as though they had made it to be backless.
I have tried to contact DHgate and the seller but no reply. I have tried to open a dispute but it won't let me upload photo evidence, or submit.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone. PO #31164641
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being conned
- Wasting my time
- Product did not work
- Customer services
- Owed money
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "Never using cover girl mascara before i decided to buy it on special. After wearing it all day my eye started to get heavy ( only one eye because i..."
- "I was on my iPad , and this product apeared, I was curious. I responded, thinking I was on a trial. I received it the next day, I was quite..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."