I am very frustrated and irate at this point as I have had to file 4 to 5 disputes (regarding your company) with my bank for fraudulent transactions since November 2017. Your company has charged my card several different times regarding several different amounts...

as little as $29 up to $190 and the last transaction was caught today. I have never in my life used your site and/or do I order things from China. At this time I have no choice but to take legal actions and I will also be filing a complaint and a investigation through bbb.org and the FIC.gov.

So I suggest the DHGATE company take immediate action and resolving this matter and making sure it does not happen EVER again! Naomi Jennings

Reason of review: read review.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Naomi,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have not received an order number, please provide us the following:

1. Last 4 digits of the card used

2. Transaction Amount

3. Transaction Date 4.

Card holder's Name 5.

Screenshot of charge from DHgate Please make sure to provide the correct and complete information so we can trace the payment and provide a resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com