I have order a few times from "stores" on here and it seems there is a higher than average chance of having to check on when my package will be shipped out, arriving and etc. I have disputed 3 orders from 3 different vendors.

The first 1 took over a month for me to get to the point where I got my money back and the second, the vendor tried to get me to take another product and then cancelled my order and the third, I'm still currently working on.

Either my order didn't ship out, was delayed (these guys take WAY TOO MANY holidays so a lot of my orders were delayed), was sent to another country or many other excuses. All in all, its a 50/50 gamble when and if you get your products but if you do get them, they are good.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on its details and send you the correct resolution to your concern.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,