This is my order number to my purchase and Ive messaged the seller multiple times with in regards to the status of the order with no response. Its going on 3 months since Ive made this purchase, this is ridiculous and at this point I just want my money back

User's recommendation: Pick better sellers.

DHgate Pros: Easy to use.

DHgate Cons: Terrible delivery times.

Comments

Hi Smackavelli2210, We checked your order was shipped with tracking number LS346490649CN. This is still in transit to the US.

You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS346490649CN If you cannot receive the order on August 13, you can open a dispute to request for a refund. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews