Buffalo, New York

Ordered hoover boards for Christmas gifts for my children and needless to say I will not receive them in time. Actually after reading all the review I not sure I will get them at all.

When placing my order all seemed fine, I received an order confirmation right away, then 6 days later got a fedex tracking no. I thought all was well until FedEx wasn't able to locate/verify tracking info. One week later receive another tracking # from UPS, but they said that the never received a pick up request from the shipper. I'm going to try contact customer service now for a refund.

I surely hope that I wasn't scammed out of almost $600.00.

Keep in mind, this was my kids only gift for Christmas. :(

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I order hooverboards also on December 3 n i still havent received anything yet n UPS haven't either n this is also my kids only gift. Im feeling very pissed

@Anonymous

Same thing happened to me I order my hoover board on Dec 4 and still nothing no money no boards this I crazy scaming us out of hard earn money.

Dhgate2014

Hi!

I understand the need for concern, so let us do our best to help you with this. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)?

That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to message us back.

Riane