order seller service money customer customer service refund sellers site items

Many issues but did receive order....overall not satisfied and angry. | Dhgate review

I received my order from shanghai china. Even though seller said it was coming from Shenzhen. I ordered 1 1/2 month before. But I did end up recieving it... I stayed on the live chat nearly 24/7 to make sure I could get issues resolved. I encountered the following issues.... 1 fake tracking number 2 duplicate order They sent me an email saying that I hadn't paid for my order but in fact I had. Both of the tracking numbers were fake and I ended up paying for the same order twice! I disputed the duplicate with my credit card company and it was quickly resolved... No need to deal with Dhgate on their end about that. But when it comes to actually recieving your order and when you MUST talk to dhgate then the problems and the frustration starts. I was actually able to contact a guy named Michael, he was a manager, speaks great English, better than me. I domt know if he's chinese or some other country. I was even able to contact him by his cell phone in Beijing. I suggest you all call him too. Give him some trouble. He has direct access to the dhgate departments.... 158 0147 0546 You might have to use skype to call him, and add the +86 011 before you make the call. Also be aware the guys a ***. Has attitude. Sometimes a girl answers the phone too, I think it's his gf. Also dhgate themselves are a *** company. They all have bad attitudes. I really do not like them...... Overall I'm not satisfied and angry. Don't give up however, I know some people might get satisfaction....

Hello!

I can only imagine how inconvenient this has been for you. I am a customer too and I do have the commitment that all concerns of my customers will be properly handled.

Can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)?

That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to message us back.

DHgate

Review
Cons
  • False tracking number
  • Poor english
  • Being lied to
Not happy

Online Order Review

I ordered for spectacles 20 days ago nd not got yet. The teacking no. Shows stagnant results. I dont want to call n spend money. How can I contact this fake sight nd report about scam?

Don't order a dress from China | Dhgate review from Loveland, Colorado

I ordered 2 prom dresses for my daughter to see which size/color would be the best. Evidently, in the fine print it must say that you can't return it unless you want to pay for the cost of the fabric and labor. And...by the way...that is the cost of the dress! This is the web site that I used so don't go there!!!!! http://www.dhgate.com/product/red-short-sleeve-evening-dress-2015-bateau/215740663.html?recinfo=4,8,1#cps-1-5|null:8 I have it in red size 8 and purple size 10. Nothing wrong with dress, it was just too fancy for my granddaughter. Anyone out there want a lovely special occasion dress.

Hi! This is Noelynn from DHgate.

I understand how concerned you are this time on the item you receive from one of our sellers, let me assist you. Please provide us your order number and order details so that we can further assist you and we can provide you the right information that you need to do.

Your first problem is that you bought something DIRECTLY from china.

You may as well buy groceries from Chernobyl.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • No refund
  • Being lied to
Warranty issue
Full refund

Awaityng shippment | Dhgate review from Bucharest, Bucharest

1.7
i byet one solar controller from dh-gate.the seller is g956.big store there but after i payed,awaityng shippment was for 8 days and seller didnt send it to me.dh-gate is very very bad site.no honor.you pay and nothing comming......dont do shop from there,all are fake.try ebay.is more secure and top sellers are the best.i will not recomand and i will not bye from them EVER.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.this seller g956 sells items with very low prices and after you make payment ,he whant for 5 time extra money to complete transaction and is big store.
Nadya

Hello licaiacob! We do understand that you have been waiting for your shipment and rest assured that we will be here to help you.

We have checked your account here and we can see that you have an order for 1571314635. We checked this and your order was canceled.

The order was canceled because the seller has failed to ship your order on or before the shipping deadline. Your refund was already completed on 2015-03-04 15:39.

Since you paid through credit card, normally the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 (15-25 for AMEX) business days from the date the refund was completed. This can take sooner or later depending on your bank’s refund process.

Dhgate

Hi licaiacob! This is Noelynn from DHgate.

I know how concerned you are this time about the shipment of your order, I will be happy to help you. Please provide us your order number and order details so that we can further assist and check it for you.

@Anonymous

I have the same problem. Its been 35 days still nothing has arrived. Lagal action is iminant.

@Kennedy

Hi Kennedy! Can you also provide your order number?

That way, we can check the details on our end. Thank you.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • No product after payment
Reason of review
seller didnt send for what i payd
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! | Dhgate review from Cottonwood, Arizona

I ordered an item in December 2014. I never received the item. I had to go through a very long process to get a refund. The company agreed to the refund but did not refund my credit card or send me a refund check. Their Customer Service People did not assist with the problem and lied about how they would take care of everything. I am still trying to get my refund but doubt if I ever will get it. This company does accept paypal payments because they would never get by with not refunding their customers. Please do not buy anything from this company.

Hi!

We do understand how concerning this is since you have not received your order, rest assured that we will be here to help you. Can you also provide your order number?

That way, we can also pull up details on our end. You can also contact us through our customer service: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Dhgate

Service
Dhgate Customer Care
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund

Dhgate - Online Order Review from Hampton, Virginia

1.5
I just never got what I paid for and the order stayed in the awaiting shipment step! This is so disrespectful
Nadya

I understand that you are concerned on your order. Let me assist you.

Please provide me the order number so that I could check it here in our end and advice you what would be the best thing to do in this situation.

We will appreciate your cooperation. Cesz, DHgate.

@Nadya

the order number is 1570828614

@Maurice

Dear Maurice,

We do understand you're concerned about your order, rest assured that we will be here to help you. Upon checking your order here, we can see that it is already being processed by the seller for shipment.

Your order will be shipped on 2015-02-26.

Due to most shipping companies will begin the holiday in advance during Feb 15th to Feb-24th, they will suspend receiving packages. So we will not calculate the item processing time during Feb 15th to Feb-24th. The Holidays will end on February 24 and the seller of your order will be back to have your order processed and shipped.

Since your seller is the direct supplier for your product, they can give you the accurate information about your item’s details.

If you have questions or changes in your order’s specifications, it is recommended that you contact the seller directly through "Active orders" to make sure that your communication is properly documented for future reference.

Here's how to contact your seller:

1)Log in to your DHGate account. 2)Click “Awaiting Shipment" under Active Orders. 3)Find the order number. 4)Click the link "Leave Message" under the “Action” column at the right side of the page.

I hope you receive your order soon!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Riane Customer Service Center Dhgate.com

View more comments (2)
2.6
This company is a wholesale China based company which offers low cost replica and other items. I ordered a Michele watch,the seller answered my questions the second day after the purchase, paid in full with a debit. He proceeded to tell me he was out of stock of the...

Hello ktornese,

We do understand the trouble you have gone through your order and rest assured that we will be here to help you. Upon checking the order that you were referring to, we can see that it was already canceled and your full refund was already completed on our system last 2015-02-09 17:47.

This can take sooner or later depending on your bank’s refund process.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD.

If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record. Rest assured, you will receive that refund since it has already been processed on our end.

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • False tracking number
  • Being lied to
  • I did not like
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Scammers | Dhgate review from Fareham, Hampshire

2.2
The same old story. Paid money got fake tracking cant cancel banging head against the wall trying to get satisfaction. Waste of time agents full of black sloppy stuff. out of pocket by $500 Never again Customer service pledge absolutely useless it should be called sellers protection racket. Contacted Master Card to get my money back which although may take time it is the only way. Now expecting a reply from dhgate expressing they want to help but if they can read do not bother you are untrustworthy and too late. The internet will be a better place when you have gone along with your fraudulent sellers that you support. From as you say the very valued customer!

Hello there!

We are sorry to hear about your experience on our site. Rest assured, we will do our best to help you with your concern.

Please provide us with an Order Number so we can check on the Order status and we can check for the best options on your case.

Regards,

Yen, Customer Service Center Dhgate.com

Review
Cons
  • Everthing
  • Given the runaround
  • False tracking number
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
hold your breath for an hour you low lifes
Tags
  • Dhgate Dispute
  • Dhgate Buyer Protection

Dhgate - Online Order Review from Savannah, Georgia

working with dhgate has been wonderful until this one seller gave me issues with tracking number and took forever to send my package to me!, i stil hve yet to get my package and i ordered it a while go!

Hi!

DHgate

Dhgate - Return Policy Review from Auckland, Auckland

1.8
I found out that the refund and return policy is not real, when I disputed an item I purchased after communication with the seller concerned me, I expected more professionalism from the company I bought it through and got this reply "Sorry we can't help you dear we are releasing payment to the seller!" Kind regards Suzie No option to return items no refund.
Nadya

Hello! We're sorry to hear about your experience on the site, rest assured that we will be here to help.

For us to check options for you, can you provide us with your order number please?

Regards,

Customer Service Center Dhgate.com

Review
#592088 Review #592088 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Poor customer service