Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

DHgate and no responce to dispute

I placed an order for a 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter. I ordered a 24 volt input with 120 volt 60 cycle output. What I got was a 12 volt input with 220 volt output at 50 cycles. Their seller was so concerned until they knew I had the inverter. The price was $300.20. Now there is no response to my emails about it being the wrong inverter. And trying to log on to my account at dhgate is almost impossible. They use a captcha that at best is unclear. First the captcha is wrong, then it tells me my password is wrong and then both my password and email address is wrong. Nothing but a run around I would say. My advice to anyone is do not use dhgate for anything. Pay a little more and buy here in the states.

Hi there!

We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Poor customer support
Poor customer service
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
2.0
Saw a couple things that i liked, wanted to buy them. First of all their buying process and layout is confusing. I wanted to use my credit card, which I have used before without any problem on other sites like Ali etc. Put in my card information and it is immediately...

Same here:The card was blocked for no reason-two weeks.At first they accused the bank with the problem.I sent them dozens of messages, and no change.Then they asked for a photocopy of the credit card on both sides!The card is valid, and I bought with it-no problems at EBAY.This is a huge fraud, they are gaining huge DATABASE of credit cards! (I DONT SEND THE photocopy )I canceled my subscription with them.

Dhgate Website
Pros
  • Variety of sellers
Cons
  • Blind security employees
Reason of review
Idiots working for safety center is not a comforting feeling
Let the company propose a solution
3.3
My shoes came wet from store07 and they won't send me a new pair, so I'm out 88$ bucks.

Hi Lexy,

I do understand that you are concerned regarding your order, let me assist you. So let us do our best to help you with this.

Johniel,

Shoes

Dhgate review in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania: Cracked scales

Dhgate review - Cracked scales
Dhgate review - Cracked scales
Seller Syman accused me of lying and trying to rob him from money because I received 3 out of 5 scales and the cover lids were cracked. Not professional AT ALL. does not want to replace the cracked scales. Had 22 conversation about the issue. Had to get a mediator from DHgate. A CROOK. Really gave me a run around about this matter. I will never buy from this person again. They should expel the seller from Dhgate. Absolutely does not stand behind his merchandise. Deeply offended when he accused me of lying and trying to rob him. The packaging could have been more efficient. No protection. No bubble wrap ..nothing
1.3
DO NOT BUY from dhgate!!!! Ordered a camo first aid kit in January& still have NOT gotten it!!!!!!!!!! They r impossible to get ahold via email or phone. Horrible company.... They r thieves. ALFUL place/ should b shut down!!!! DO NOT BUY from dhgate!!!!!!

Hi!

We understand you are concerned with your order since you did not receive it yet. We will help you on that.

Please provide us with the order number (PO#) so that we can check the order details for you and assist you further.

Please contact us via our online chat for real time assistance on this matter, just click this link: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#hp1507_helptop-contactUs

Sil

Service
Dhgate Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Dhgate - Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas

I bought a phone (order # 239849557) which worked for ONE day and then crashed! I sent messages ever all messages to them and will not respond...this people are ripping off their Customers. Beware of scanners like this. VCompany.

Hi Jose!

We do understand how concerning this is, we'll be here to help you. For cases like these, we would suggest you open a dispute for your order.

That way, you can either request for a replacement order to be sent, or you can request for a refund instead.

To open a dispute, you just need to do the following:

1) Click on "My DHgate" link found on the upper right part of the homepage.

2) Click "Awaiting Confirm“ under the Active Orders on the left side of the page.

3) Find your order. 4) Click the link "Return and Refund" on the right side of the page under the Action Tab. When you open a dispute, the seller is notified of it and will be given time to sort things out. However, if the dispute reaches 5 days and there is still no agreement reached then please request for DHgate mediation.

That way, our Resolutions Center can step in and help you in resolving the issue. Riane DHgate

Service
Dhgate Customer Care
Poor customer service
Dhgate review - BEWARE! Do not trust this company or seller GoShoppingNow OUT OVER $1400 USA DOLLARS
I have been asking for DHGate's help on resolving this issue since purchase of a machine from seller goshoppingnow for over $1400 going on for over 8 months now. We contacted DHGate via phone as no one in our clinic could ever get the machine to work, DHGate told us...

DHgate is a lemon. Aliexpress has better business ethics if not the best.

Fat Freezing Machine
Cons
  • Communication with seller and customer service
  • Blatant misrepresentations
Loss
Preferred solution
Merchant delivered a defective product. Merchant had a 1 year warranty which they have since removed because of my issues. Merchant said that they would replace defective product by me paying an additional $358 US. Now they refuse. FIX THIS
Customer service error no Web page exists for members

Hi,

Please elaborate more details about your review so that we can provide assistance. You may contact our Customer Service by visiting this page: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

1.3
This website is a joke DONT ORDER FROM HERE

Do not order from DHGate

I ordered a dress in March. Finally after contacting BestDeals over and over I received it in May. The jacket was extremely too small and no way could I wear it - could not get my arms in in and it was too narrow. I was denied a refund but later asked to return it and was informed by "Alana" once they received the return I would receive a full refund. Cost me $53 to send it back. Was told once they receive it back I would refunded the full amt + return shipping. Once BestDeals (through DHGate) received the dress they stopped responding to me - even after NUMEROUS times I tried to contact them. I will NEVER purchase from DHGate again and will be posting bad reviews. Dealing with them and BestDeals was a total nightmare and very disappointing. I just threw away $180 and don't even have the dress now since it has been returned. The jacket was unwearable. VERY disappointing!!!

Hi,

I understand the need for concern, so let us do our best to help you with this. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)? That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Johniel,

@Nadya

Hi I ordered 2 item last last night but I put my email wrong can you guys please use this email to contact me gineldamichaud@hotmail.com my order is 2 white women shoes and 2 men shoes I'm looking forward to hear from you guys thx

@Anonymous

Hi,

We checked your gineldamichaud@hotmail.com account and found out that there's one order only. The order number is 240166921 and the item name is "Fabulous Gorgeous Jewel Neck Long Sleeves See Through Lace Beaded Top Blush High Slit Open Back Backless Prom Dress Chiffon Sexy(228995115)" worth $137.15.

We can still help you find your other orders at the same time we need your cooperation. Can you tell us what payment method did you use? If you used credit or debit card please provide me these information so that I can check it further.

1. Exact amount charged

Last 4 digits of your card

3. Full name

4. Date you were charged If western union, please provide us the MTCN, Account number and the screen shot of the payment receipt and if you used bank transfer please provide us the 1. Reference Code 2.

Remitter's Name 3. Payment Date 4.

Amount in local currency and Amount in USD 5. Payment Receipt (you can attach it in the message) You can also contact us through our live chat: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do Johniel, DHgate

View more comments (2)