Filter by rating
Product:
1.3
This website is a joke DONT ORDER FROM HERE

Hi there!

We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Samantha

Dhgate Website
Bad quality

Do not order from DHGate

I ordered a dress in March. Finally after contacting BestDeals over and over I received it in May. The jacket was extremely too small and no way could I wear it - could not get my arms in in and it was too narrow. I was denied a refund but later asked to return it and was informed by "Alana" once they received the return I would receive a full refund. Cost me $53 to send it back. Was told once they receive it back I would refunded the full amt + return shipping. Once BestDeals (through DHGate) received the dress they stopped responding to me - even after NUMEROUS times I tried to contact them. I will NEVER purchase from DHGate again and will be posting bad reviews. Dealing with them and BestDeals was a total nightmare and very disappointing. I just threw away $180 and don't even have the dress now since it has been returned. The jacket was unwearable. VERY disappointing!!!

Hi,

I understand the need for concern, so let us do our best to help you with this. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)? That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

@Dhgate2014

Hi I ordered 2 item last last night but I put my email wrong can you guys please use this email to contact me gineldamichaud@hotmail.com my order is 2 white women shoes and 2 men shoes I'm looking forward to hear from you guys thx

@Anonymous

Hi,

We checked your gineldamichaud@hotmail.com account and found out that there's one order only. The order number is 240166921 and the item name is "Fabulous Gorgeous Jewel Neck Long Sleeves See Through Lace Beaded Top Blush High Slit Open Back Backless Prom Dress Chiffon Sexy(228995115)" worth $137.15.

We can still help you find your other orders at the same time we need your cooperation. Can you tell us what payment method did you use? If you used credit or debit card please provide me these information so that I can check it further.

1. Exact amount charged

Last 4 digits of your card

3. Full name

4. Date you were charged If western union, please provide us the MTCN, Account number and the screen shot of the payment receipt and if you used bank transfer please provide us the 1. Reference Code 2.

Remitter's Name 3. Payment Date 4.

Amount in local currency and Amount in USD 5. Payment Receipt (you can attach it in the message) You can also contact us through our live chat: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do Johniel, DHgate

View more comments (2)
Jacket
Bad quality

Dhgate - Customer Care Review from Three Rivers, Oregon

There is no customer service. I wanted to return something and there is nobody to talk to! I will never use this company again.

Hi,

You can contact our Customer Service by visiting this link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 Please provide the order number for the item that you want to return so that we can help you do so.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Poor customer service

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Pomona, California

This company obviously loves to charge people twice for one order. I read many reviews on here that claim a day of charge them twice. It was a simple $20 order, but now that they've decided to charge us twice we are now in the negative in our bank account. We have contacted our bank to dispute it but the second transaction is still pending if it goes through our bank is going to cancel it. We will be contacting this company in hopes that they will settle this matter and if they do not our bank will settle it for us. Warning to all future customers, shop someplace else.

Problems with payment

Dhgate - Delivery Service Review from Houston, Texas

Dhgate - Delivery Service Review from Houston, Texas
Hi, my name is Aisha Jones, I ordered a dress for my daughter prom, never received the dress, but your company charge my account. I have not received a dress nor a refund. If i don"t receive a refund in the next five days, i will contact my lawyer

Hi Aisha!

We do understand how concerning this is, we'll be here to help you. For us to get more detailed information about your order, we need the order number.

If it is not available on your end please provide us the following:

1. Last 4 digits of the credit card

2. Amount in USD

3. Transaction Date

Cardholder's Name Please contact us through your live chat customer service to assist you immediately and for you to forward these information. Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs Riane DHgate

Problem with delivery

Dhgate Customer Care Review from New Bloomfield, Missouri

Worst possible company ever worst customer service ever worst versatility ever. I ordered several things from this company most of them got cancelled even though they were paid for I talked to the customer service people on online chat 7 times they committed to do various things nothing happened your safety center put holds on my payment to the suppliers even though the orders were paid for I have no idea why anybody would want to do business with these people they are total idiots

Hi there!

Regarding our Safety Center putting a hold on your payment, our Safety Center normally does risk checks to make sure that you are the one who authorized the transaction.

This is to protect you and your account from any fraudulent transactions. The verification is actually a normal process for all credit cards that have been used for the first time here in our site.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service and Click "Switch to Live Chat": http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Samantha Dhgate

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service

DHgate refused to refund my card after i returned the wigs back to China

I have tried for weeks now to get my refund from this company DHgate.com is where i ordered 2 wigs on line in there ad the wigs look great and states that it 's Brazilian virgin hair it looks nice on line i order 2 Grade 7A full wigs under order #330574890 ...What a big mistake the wigs cost $69.74 each boy was i surprised when they came it they was nothing like the ad on line from DHgate online services i sent the two wigs I sent DHgate a email letting them know that i did not like the wigs and was returning them to China seller i sent the seller an email also informing him of the return my card had already paid for the wigs. So all i wanted was my refund in good faith Well to date i still have Not received the refund back to my card yet plus i filed a dispute/complaint and still have not had the chance to get the refund back yet all the evidence sent to DHgate to show proof have been rejected so far by the complaint lady Carla.
Wig
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Dhgate in Medford, Oregon - Great lighting from HD Gate

I purchased several products directly from HD Gate for my son's wedding and other parties, I saved a lot of money on fairy lights, hand blown glass pendants and other smaller items. I do not have any complaints; everything came on time and was as described. If you want to save money, this is a great site to purchase from. You will get what you expect and on time for less than 1/2 the price, most things are about 25% the price you can purchase in the US. I have not had to return anything. They also update you as your items are shipped from factories or suppliers.

Hi!

We're glad to know that you have already received the order and satisfied with it. Please also leave a feedback for that transaction that you have made so that other buyers can read the experience you had for that order. We're looking forward in doing more business with you!

Fairy Lights
On time delivery

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Norwich, New York

1.1

Update by user Jun 27, 2016

Dhgate is part of this horrible scam, there is no repercussion for sellers because Dhgate wants your money just like the sellers! The sellers lie, upload fake trackings, Mark order as shipped when it never shipped and dhgate does nothing to combat this issue.

I will advise anyone wanting to shop on dhgate to save their money and shop elsewhere! Save yourself the headache and lies.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2016

I ordered on the 21st of June, cancelled on the same day, i contacted the seller to no response, contacted dhgate customer service and i was given generic responses. They said the seller has 7 days to accept my cancellation request. Mind you the seller has not shipped nor responded to messages sent. Then today, this fraudulent seller decided to decline my cancellation and process the order after 5 days i requested the cancellation. This is fraud and should be unacceptable. I have contacted my bank and filled a claim. 331143002 is the order number.

Hi deals4care!

We do understand how upsetting this must be, we'll be here to help you. For your case, the seller needs to process your order for shipment.

That way, you can open a new dispute for a refund.

We would highly recommend that you also communicate with the seller so they can check options in shipping your order sooner.

@Dhgate2014

Do you people at dhgate read at all? Where about don't you understand that I cancelled the order the same day it was placed?!

I contacted the seller and never got a response.

Dhgate, you people claim to still have my money but yet, I was told the seller has to apporoved my cancellation! What in the world?!!

Five days after I had cancelled, the seller refused to cancel my transaction and marked it as processed even though it has not shipped?

Dghate is the biggest online scam there is. I will advice consumers to stay away from these theives and buy somewhere.

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Being conned
  • That they stole my money
  • Inaccurate return policy
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Astoria, Oregon

You gave me wrong product i want a full refund

Hi!