Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Dhgate review in South Portland, Maine: Horrible Dress

1.2
I ordered a dress for my son's wedding, followed all the measurement instructions and ordered a size up just to be sure. The dress was very late in delivery. When it finally arrived it was at least two sizes small and would not zip up plus it was a different color. I ordered purple and it came deep pink. I was very disappointed and went through the proper channels to get a refund. (Meanwhile looking for another dress in a hurry). Many emails later they asked to send pictures of the dress not zipping up which I did. After that I heard nothing from DHGate! No response at all. I WOULD NOT recommend using DHGate to order anything! The pictures are deceiving and after they get your credit card you will not hear from them at all. I am furious that I cannot ship the dress back and get a refund on my credit card. The dress has never been worn and still has the tags on it. WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY DHGATE IS!! DO NOT order from them!!!
#1198796

Hi,

I can see that you are disappointed of what happened to your order, let me assist you. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)? That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Johniel,

DHgate

#1198345

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dress
Cons
  • I did not like being ripped off
Bad quality
Full refund

Dhgate - Shipping Service Review from San Francisco, California

I still waiting for my hats is been almost 2 months and the saler is playing games they send me 38 hats i did not order and nonone is doing nothing about it and they still owed me 10 more and nothing
#1198008

We understand you are concerned about this order since you did not receive all the items yet. We will help you on that.

Please provide us with the order number (PO#) so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

Dhgate Shipping Service

Dhgate Shipping Service Review from Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania

Do not buy from this site! I placed an order for 2 bathing suits on 7-23. I just received one and the other hasn't even been shipped out yet and I've tried canceling and they are lying to me telling me they can't refund me bc its already been shipped however the shipping updates show it hasn't. I order from China a good bit and it never takes this long. Also their sizes are not true to size nor does the site tell you their sizes are different so the one I already received says medium and fits like an extra small and the one i didn't receive yet is the same size so I'm out money on both.
#1198797

Hi!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

Regards

Johniel, Customer Service Center DHgate.com

#1198007

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us with your order number (PO#) so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

Dhgate Shipping Service

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

1.7
i will not order from here nomore they told me i have to wait a month to get my order
#1197040

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Problem with delivery

Dhgate - 241160562 Review from Fort Morgan, Colorado

Hi I ordered these and got the wrong size can I just send them back and get a refund please and thank you!
#1196408

Hi brittarose1122!

We checked it here that you have already completed the order and released the payment to the seller. If you wish to request for a return and refund, you need to open an After-Sale Dispute.

1) Log-in to your DHgate account.

Click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.

2) Click "Completed".

3) Find the order number.

4) Click "Open an After Sale Dipsute".

Please make sure to provide photos as evidences for your dispute. Riane DHgate

#1195970

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Not as described/ advertised

Dhgate review in Ormond Beach, Florida: Order # 15742115211 with the disqusting seller yiwuglobal

As you see you dhgate are rude people and I have not quit fighting for my money back for your disgusting service. You closed my case on July 9th 2015 although the seller received the pair of shoes back on July 1st 2015. What a great bargain for you !!! stealing someones money and pretending that everything is fine and a customer does not have any chances to get money back. A year after you gave me that "friendly" advice that I might ask your disgusting seller yiwuglobal to send me a statement that he agrees to pay my money back. If a sell was in US yes I believe it might work, but that arrogant and rude dhgate money hungry seller, that snake, prefers to stay silent with my money in his pocket. I am telling you this dhgate people, the day I learn you are out of business is going to be the happiest day of my life.
#1195968

Hi THEBAZILE!

We do understand how upsetting this must be for you. We checked it here that your case was closed because you were not able to follow the dispute process. You returned the item without the decision for your case.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** and then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund you we cannot operate for you too.

Regards, Riane                              Customer Service Center DHgate.com

#1196526
@Nadya

Yes I also order two or three belts off of this app and it's saying that somethings wrong with something and it's not tracking anything I was wondering if someone could help me

#1195902

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We checked the order number however it did not generate any results on our website.

Please make sure of the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

View more comments (2)
Dhgate Customer Care
Poor customer service

Update by user Aug 08, 2016

GHGate takes pictures from fashion magazines and posts them so that you think you are buying the dress they are illustrating. Once you buy the item you find out that they are having someone in China attempt to remake the dress. It takes a long time to receive it...

#1195801

Hi Jharrell!

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us with your order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Featured
  • Hard To Use
  • Expensive Refunds

Dhgate review in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Criminal Chinese Organization

2.4
I ordered an evening gown for a wedding. The gown arrived fine and on time. That was the end of the happy experience. After I opened the box, the dress looked nothing like the photo. I tried to return the dress. I called them several times but each time I was on hold for ever and gave up each time. I finally got through and got nothing but the run around. They found excuses not to take back the gown. They are trained to wear you down. Remember that when you pay people $5 per day like they do in China, you can hire hundreds of them and still make a lot of money. We have gone back and forth. Finally they agreed to take it back but between the high cost of shipping back and costs they would charge, it was not worth the hassles. They finally agreed to credit me $75. I have this in an e-mail. They said it would take 4-6 weeks to get the money back. FOLKS- DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DHGATE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE TIME AND MONEY. They and other similar Chinese companies do not think like American or European companies. They do not believe in a win-win situation. Their mentality is that one wins and one has to lose. ALSO SHAME ON USA CUSTOMS for allowing garbage from China without even checking anything. They dont even look at the boxes. They could be sending contraband and customs is clueless. I hope this helps others form getting ripped off
#1195669

I will never order nothing else from dem they told me my order gt cancel and had to reorder my shoes. And charged me twice nw I have two pairs of the same shoe.

#1195532

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us with your order number so that we can check the details on our end. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Evening Dress
Pros
  • Pricing
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Warn people of such companies so that they dont get taken

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Kendall, Florida

2.3
If you have a problem such as an item does not fit dont even bother to return it.give it away.iy will take you 10 years to resolve the problem.
#1195039

"Hi there!

You can also contact us through our live chat customer service more assistance: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#hp1507_helptop-contactUs

Riane

Dhgate Customer Service"

Dhgate review: Camera Lens Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

1.8
from d_h gate to you *** americans we sell you *** take your money goodbye I purchased cell phone lenz the focus ring is non-functional it is a4x-12x zoom it actually seems to very well made. So why go too all the effort to make something but does not work I'm still waiting for DHGATE resolution Department according to DHGATE there is an address in the us to send back defect products but they will not give it to you so much for company policy it is now August 4th 2016soon starting week number 3 there is a button on the website that says dispute and return do not bother pushing the button it does not work but according to d h gates you have to push the button I am only $39.02 but that is not the point is it if you do have a problem do not contact anyone at the resolution department named vivian if that's a real name after all it is china so don't get screwed buy d_h gate yours truly tim wright
#1195037