Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
First off I made a copy of every communication written to and received from DHgate. This part of the review is balanced. Items were purchased, items discovered to be defective, DHgate notified, now for the return, refund process. From now there is no balance. DHgate...
#1205576

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide us with the order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Poor customer service
8/24/16 My first order Sunny Grace NobelHair was sold as 8a hair, high quality. After 1 week hair was shedding and split. I sent pics to merchant and DH Gate. Merchant never responded and DH Gate said it was over 7 days so I can't dispute the sub par hair. My second...
#1205983

Hi dewlaura3!

We checked your order here and this has already been closed. Please also refer to our policy about the items that should be disputed within 7 days. This order is already beyond our after-sale policy.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** and then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund you we cannot operate for you too.

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.co

Product
Sunny Grace Human Hair Wig

Dhgate in Toronto, Ontario - Picachu Pokemon Mascot some question before purchase

Dhgate - Picachu Pokemon Mascot some question before purchase
I want to buy a product ,sent a mesage to seller 2days ago but no answer, next copy and paste of my inquiry: Good mornning, i like your product, need to know if is exacly the same as your picture (the original) . 1,-Want to buy right away if you gurantee the same as showed. 2.-Could be delivery faster than usual if i select free shipping to México? 3.-wishing to stablish long term transactions VIP's costumer from Canada-Mexico-USA. Shopify partner. https://tiendageek.com.mx/ Luis Ramos Manager.
#1205388

Hi Luis!

We appreciate your interest on the item from the site. we would like to inform you that DHgate is just a platform for buyers and sellers.

Only sellers can check this for you. At the same time, for free shipping, sellers would usually use local post.

If you need the items to be shipped and received sooner, you have to pay for extra shipping for the faster courier.

If you want other sellers to check on your request, visit this link and fill out a buying request: http://dg.dhgate.com/wantitnow/usr/buyersourcing.do#hp1507-post-mdh

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Poor customer service
Tags
  • Pokemon
  • Costums

Dhgate in Boyce, Louisiana - Purse order.

Ordered a purse had confirmation that they received my money, gave me a tracking number and said it had shipped. Then I started getting text messages that my order was cancelled because they didn't get my money. The money had cleared my bank. I notified the seller several times he tells me they didn't get the money so my order was cancelled. I am one pissed off person. I have where the money went the tracking number. Go figure. So who got the money? I will never order from you people again. This is who the money went to. DHGate 332154560 Redhill GB000000000127. I don't care about the money it was for $13.02, it's just the way this business is done. KDParker
#1205383

Hi Diane!

We checked on your order 332154560 and we can see that this was not canceled and it was actually shipped already. We can see what's the confusion regarding your order since you have placed 2 orders with the same item.

One is paid and the other one that was canceled was not paid.

For order 332154560, the tracking number is LT073617006CN. This is now on its way to the US.

You can track your order here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LT073617006CN

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Shipping Service
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dhgate Services Review from Bucharest, Bucharest

5.0
I am very excited about DHgate team and these service costumers are brilliant and very friendly.
#1205390

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

Dhgate - Knife Review from Rosharon, Texas

I purchased a benchmade otf knife and a butterfly knife from different sellers of dhgate and both knives were pure ***. I did everything customer service asked and sent all proof and they still screwed me over. They are all conn artist and fraud experts. Lost some good money with these sorry *** commies, out to *** off the Americans how ever they can. Dhgate is a piece of trash company. Buy nothing from them.
#1205382

Hi there!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Product
Knife
Bad quality

Dhgate - Great Customer Service

4.5
I have never ordered from DHGate. I just set up my account a few days ago and was told that if I complete my profile they would email me a coupon within two days. Well I never received my coupon so I went on the online chat. Agent was extremely nice and helpful. They walked me through how to check my profile to be sure that I had set up everything correctly. When they saw I had they exculpated the issue to upper management to not only resolve my problem but help others. I was told I would get the coupon in two more days.
#1205379

Hi Krishi !

Thank you for letting us know about this. Can you please provide us your login email for us to make sure that we are checking the correct account.

At the same time, please provide us a screenshot of the email or notification for you to receive the coupon so we can also make a follow up.

Once we have this, we'll forward it to the right department and help you resolve this.

Dhgate Customer Care
Pros
  • Customer service
Good customer service

Dhgate in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - Payment Refund delay. Order placed on 2nd August

Hi, I received a email on 11th August saying my order was cancelled ref order no 33193803. Its been so long still i haven't received my money. Looks like its a out of stock. Let me know the status on my money. I am not happy with the response i get. I am busy with my work.. and everyday checking the link for response and going for live chat is not a happy feeling. Or let me know whether its possible for you to get me the same ring i order for. If so how many days???? Request you to clarify me on this.... so that i can find a way.... Regards. Kavitha
#1205377

Hi Kavitha!

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dhgate in Toronto, Ontario - Pending on 2 issues from 2 orders

first issue is the product quality was not as advertised. second issue was that the quantity I order was not correct. I messaged both the sellers and I am waiting for their response. Also opened the dispute process as per the DHGate customer service worker, so I am waiting to see what is next. Once I have an update I will see if I can update this review. But some good news is that the shipping was very fast. Especially since I am here in Canada and the items are coming from China. However, there was duties and customs fees that I had to pay for; so that made the total price and cost of my orders increase to more than I expected.
#1203875

"Hi!

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com"

Not as described/ advertised

I was worried about my money,as dhgate says false tracking number suspected

3.7
I was worried about my money,as dhgate says false tracking number suspected
I was worried about my money. As dhgate says false tracking number suspected. dhgate representative was very nice.And assure me that my money is complete safe with dhgate secure bank account. He says that Dhgate is a platform between you and the seller so rest assured that your payment is still safe with our secure bank account and will not be released to the seller not unless you received the item or is satisfied with the order." He was quite patient and very nice carefully listen all my issues. Nice talking to the customer care representative.Hope for a nice customer experience in future.
#1203874

"Hi Drprojjwal !

We are looking forward on your email!

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com"" "