Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Dhgate - Sneakers Kylie Kit Review from Allentown, Pennsylvania

1.9
I have been trying to file q claim and get a refund for 2 months and nothing. Now i triedcreviewing another product that is nothing what i order and no help

Hi!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Dhgate - So far so good, happy customer here!

I have started to use DHgate last year in June and have since made 14 transactions with a total volume of 590$ through them, everything so far has worked very satisfactory. In the beginning I made payments through Western Union but then i opened a DHpay account and that works very well, payments are confirmed almost instantly and delivery has so far been very fast, the longest any item took was 19 days from payment to delivery in Switzerland. The only small issue I have with the DHpay account is that it takes a relatively long time for the money to be credited into the account, on average 8 days. I have also made good experiences with the online customer care, on the few occasions I had to contact them they were always available, competent and helpful. Based on my experience I will happily continue to use DHgate.

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We are looking forward on your email!

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate - So very angry, they lie!!
Place my first order with dhgate.com. got an email my payment was approved. then next thing i know i check my bank account and they processed a duplicate payment. i contacted customer service and was told they do this with every customer. submit the payment twice "to...
#1209963

Hi Lisa!

Product
Dhgate Account
Cons
  • Being ripped off
  • Policy on double charging customer
  • Did not stand behind buyer guarantee
Reason of review
can i say all of the above? im extremely unhappy and will never order from again unless they fix this problem!
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dhgate - Customer Care Review from Titusville, Florida

I cant place a order. It wont allow my credit card through. They wont allow me to talk live with someone in customer service..sucks!
#1209540

Hi!

Poor customer service

Dhgate - Delivery Service Review from Fort Worth, Texas

False tracking number, should have been here 10 days it's been 19 where is my dress
#1209539

Hi Ezbnme1971!

Problem with delivery

Dhgate in Montreal, Quebec - Very prompt customer service at DH Gate

I ordered an item and the processing time was lengthy. It turned out that I was dealing with a fraudulent seller; they refused to issue me a refund and decided to send me a different item instead just so not to be penalized by Dhgate. Seller insisted that I purchase something else from their store just so they can fulfill the order. They made it very difficult for me. That's when I deceided to contact the Dhgate customer service team; they have been able to assist me with resolving the problem and reassured me that this seller will be dealt with accordingly.
#1209538

Hi there!

And thank you for your feedback regarding our customer service. Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

Tags
  • Dhgate Customer Service

DHGate - THE BEST

DHGate is very good site. I need more items with this site. The BEST!. "Nice watches, nice sellers. Generally satisfied. It's a good product and a profitable deal. Accurate quality, obviously the colors in the photo are slightly enhanced for vividness. Some came without plastic wrapping and some did not have the official tags still attached and the ones that had the tags weren't all from the same collection. I received all Eevee evolutions except Flareon which is in my opinion the biggest let down as I do not have the full set and Flareon "
#1208377

Dhgate - Microdermabrasion Machine Review from Bedford, Texas

I ordered a machine that does microdermabrasion and water dermabrasion for my salon when I received the machine it was broken after 2 weeks of fussing with the seller and telling her that the machine is broken since her English was not very well she finally let me send the machine back for a full refund after the post office claims that the package was lost due to a tracking number that did not match where it was going it got lost for 33 days after they finally received the machine the seller said that it was broken I responded that is why I'm sending it back they said they would not give me a refund because they cannot sell the machine again I responded you shouldn't be selling a broken machine anyway. Dhgate did nothing to try to help me I will never buy from this company again they are fraud working together with sellers so that they may get their way. I responded to them with several emails to both dhgate and the seller that sold the machine they ignore me they never responded they kept my $630. I contacted the International Trade Commission to report them I think that dhgate should have better control over their Cellars and do a better job at their customer service. Stay away from these people buy American as much as you can.
#1208192

We understand the importance in getting your refund on this order since the item was faulty. We will help you on that.

Please give us your order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

#1219753
@Dhgate2014

Jasmin has been on this case for 3 months she has done nothing about it your company and the seller work together to scam people off i will never order from your website and from now on i will always buy american as your sellers dont understand the meaning of honesty.

View more comments (1)
Product
Microdermabrasion Machine
Damaged or defective

Dhgate in Mcdonough, Georgia - Great Chat

4.3
I had a great chat experience. I was given valuable information on how to resolve my claim issue. I appreciate the fact that I was given time and undertanding from aon online representative. I received fake SD cards from a seller. I have a lot of returns from buyers and received a lot of complaints. I have found out how to resolve my issue through DH Gate. I have to file an online dispute. I have received a horrible experience from the seller by sending me these fake cards. Now I have to face the fact that my customers will not trust my sells when I do start to receive the correct cards I asked for or order.
#1208191

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience however rest assured that we will help you get a resolution on this issue.Please provide us your order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further.

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Review
Pros
  • Online customer service
Cons
  • Some items not as described
Loss
I contacted DHGate through live chat. They were very friendly and understanding. They assured me that they would escalate the issue since it appears my item was sent to Slovakia, rather than Fort Worth, TX, USA. I have attempted to contact the seller 3 times, who...
#1208664

I haven't received my dress. It's been 19 days need new tracking number

View more comments
Service
Pros
  • So far so good
Problem with delivery