Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Dhgate - Great website to buy everything.

4.3
DHgate is very good. I like this website because I can buy several cheap things. Their service is very good, if you do not receive the product you bought they will refund your money without any problems. Another positive aspect of this site is that they accept Skrill as one of the payment methods. I have the habit of buying at DHgate every month and most of the time all products arrive perfectly. I've had some problems, but I got my money back very easily in all cases. So I recommend DHgate. If you play Poker and get your money via Skrill, DHgate is a great way to spend that money on cheap products.

Hi catrak,

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your purchases so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Sil

Dhgate Website

Dhgate in Loogootee, Indiana - Very satisfied

I am very satisfied and I use always Dhgate for my abroad orders. I feel very safe but you need to check your sellers for the quality of their products. They are trying very often to cheat but I always find a solution with your buyer protection team. There are many products available and it is very easy to select the product you need. Of course there is always place to add more products. I like also that most of the buyers ship their products free but they need to use always register mail in order to be able to track the parcel. The site is very friendly and easy to use. Thank you

Hi!

Thank you for the positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Dhgate Website

Dhgate Online Order Review

3.5
Overcharged but they quickly resolved the issue

Hi !

Thank you for the review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Good customer service

I like so much to buy on dhgate

5.0
I dont have any problem when i buy something in site dhgate. I like so much. The dhgate is excellent.. I recommend!!! I have used dhgate since 2011. There are five years and my experience ever good...show. I hope to continue buying and amazing with dhgate because the price is very good, the products are cheap and have a good quality too. my last order was a Short boots Europe and the United States the new flat flat waterproof Taiwan burr fastener fashionable joker knight boots for women's, besides the good quality, the price was very cheap and the boot is beautiful, i loved it. I pretend buy a memory card now. Thank you dhgate.

Hi compradorrj2011!

Boots
Pros
  • Online customer service
  • Diversidad
  • So much
Tags
  • Dhgate Policy

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

3.4
Have the hardrest time contacting them and when i check previous order doesnt show up so cant tell if it went threw awful

Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

Riane Customer Service

Order processing issue

Dhgate - Order NO:244946803

2.0
Hello, This issue is regarding the mentioned order number. When I placed that order I have been charged US$ 28.39 I received this product after several days and the product was not as my expectation. So I message the seller about my problems and after several days of long chats and placing a dispute, seller & DHgate agrees to cancel the order and give me FULL refund. Now when I placed that order I had used a US$26 coupon & had paid US$ 2.89 by credit card. Now when it comes to refund matter you had only refunded with US$2 coupon and US$2 refund to my credit card. So when I asked for explanation they show me some terms and conditions about refunds. Even I am ready to send you the product back. I just don't want your product because it is useless for me. But I just want my all money back. Like how can you refund some one with US$2 instead of US$28?? No matter how you give me my refund. Either in form of coupon or in my bank account. Both are acceptable but US$2 instead of US$28 is not acceptable. No one in this universe will accept this. This is simply an act of cheating. I feel cheated by DHgate. i also had try to chat with DHgate. Two time different different agent had promised me that they will look into issue and will get back to me. But no one has ever contacted me after the chatting. I want my all money back. I am ready to send the product back to seller in same condition as it was delivered to me.

Hi wolfkron!

We do understand how upsetting this must be for you, we'll be here to help. Regarding your concern about the refund, the coupon was refunded with $2 since the refund amount is lower than the coupon amount.

You can check this link as a guide on our coupon policy: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=9ACCB34ACB43A451E0400A0AD50A130F&catid=2305#help_php-searchmiddel-3

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

5.0
Dhgate Online Order244887463 Review
Good Jerseys,fast delivey and confortable

Hi Richardkohatsu!

Thank you for your feedback. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns that you need assistance with.

Jersey
On time delivery

Dhgate - Bad company

your products are garbage and should not be in business you should be band for USA i will complaint to the USA consumers bureau no body dont want to help because you guys are all thief and scammers you need to get a better life and business from day 1 i been tell you the c4 is not good oh no we will trouble shot it never work and now you dont want to pay me back send me a return label so i send you back your garbage i will never buy something for Dhgate i will let my congress man know about you and facebook and all my family and friends

I totally agree this company ripped me off as well her name was Jasmine she was supposedly a resolution specialist who never resolve my problem I am stuck with them and I have no machine and I lost $600 through this company. I hope that someone out there is listening because this is bull *** they take your money rip you off and then they never hear what you have to say.

I haven't buy anything from this store.. well am planning to and I don't blame u for leaving that comments but I have a question..

what do u expect? Of course the product will. Even like that.. it's not original ..

n that's what u get for being cheapskate... u want nice product ..go to footlocker, Champs, mall, and etc

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

View more comments (2)
Dhgate Marketplace
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Dhgate Online Order Review

Terrible experience they charge your card and you never receive the package. This site aint worth a dam

Hi there!

Service
Dhgate Shipping Service
Order processing issue
3.6
I needed to know what to do when I reached an agreement with a seller, how to mannage the dispute if I haven't received the product but already reached an agreement with the seller. The seler and I were worried because we didn't want that the purchase was closed and...

Hi! The ordernumber is 380433894 and I want to cancel the dispute.

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Customer service
  • Dispute policy