Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Dhgate - Dress Suit

4.2
Respect to the product I can say the quality was good, but the sizes were very different to the indications that I gave. Respect to the delivery, it was very fast and in great conditions. I would buy again, but being very very specific about the sizes because they were very different to the specified measures for me. The seller was nice and always contacted me and the quality was better than I was expecting, however I had this problem of sizes. I hope they could be more responsible about that and I am sure they will sell a lot, because quality and times of delivery was excellent

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. We also encourage you to keep your communication with the seller open during the transaction.

That way, if you need to confirm the size of the item they will be sending you, you would only need to send a message to the seller. They will surely assist you on checking what the size they will be sending to you.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Dress

Dhgate in Loogootee, Indiana - Great Buyer Platform When You Do Your Research

4.6
I am new here but not on other foreign trading platforms. So far I have ordered 11 products with no issues. Great high quality products beyond my expectations. Communication and research of the seller and the product plays a big role for a satisfactory buying experience. One have to shop around and compare prices, delivery window period, reviews, etc. Yeah! it's time consuming but we do the same thing when shopping on a mortar store. My only complaint it's about placing orders through their Holidays when most vendors closed their stores. I am not sure if some vendors promote that businesses remained open for those days or if DHgate has implemented a plan to cure that inconvenience. Other than that I am very satisfy with my shopping experience.

Hi Spotrus!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

Headphones
Pros
  • Awesome customer service and products

Dhgate - Customer Care Review

1.1
Horriable, Horriable!!!! They make you upload pictures of a 100 credit cards. Mine was stolen- and they keep requesting I send photos of it even thought I have explained over 100 times card isn't in my presence- they are incompetent and so unprofessional.

Hi 123ajjssjdjdbdbsjaj82828,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number related to this issue so that we can inform our Safety Center that your card is no longer available for further assistance.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Dhgate Customer Care
Poor customer service

Dhgate is buyer beware, choose your sellers carefully

5.0
dhgate is a host company, they do not sell anything.. some sellers have great reviews and have sold thousands of items, others have no sales and sell ten things. you have to read reviews, look at transactions and message the seller if you are unsure. It is like any online host site, a seller on ebay with no transactions is hard to trust. i have been shopping for over a year and bought over 20 items. some up to a few hundred dollars. never had to make a dispute. always came usually free shipping, some items didn't work for the purpose i was hoping, but for a couple dollars for a test fix, i wasn't worried. the sellers don't get their money until you tell dhgate the item has arrived and you are satisfied with it. this encourages a fast quality shipment of the item.. do your reading before buying and you'll probably be fine.. the prices are great. don't always buy the cheapest if no one else has bought from there. go with the most reviewed or best selling option when searching. that helps

Hi jaywalter,

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed that is one of the best ways when doing transactions online.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Dhgate Website
Pros
  • Prices

Great service dhgate order number: 248491000

3.0
seller was very helpful with great communication. products arrived quickly and as expected. no problems. all products were authentic and came sealed as expected. the seller was very helpful with regards to shipping method and customs information. response time was quick and the whole process was very easy and convenient. the products are new and recently launched and considering that the price was reasonable too. i would give the seller a five star rating for communication, products, service, convenience and friendly response. dhgate is also very quick easy and convenient. some issues with the website as in the messages dont link to the product or seller so you have to navigate in and out of messages and product page. also the payment is in dollars so you must convert to work out cost and even then it could be different because the rate is not clear.

Hi imranshakoor,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

For the issue you encountered wherein you cannot see the seller's message, you may go to your "My Messages" in your DHgate account and select "From sellers" and find the name of the seller whom you've been getting in touch to.

For the payment, there is no option yet to pay in USD if you are not from the USA since the payment will be processed in your own currency however, our team is working on having this option available in the future and we will surely announce this on our site.

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Shipping Service
Pros
  • Products
Cons
  • Dispute process and message not linked to product
Good customer service

Dhgate - Dress Review

My dress fits perfect! I am 6 feet tall and the dress fits me perfectly gives me room for my heels.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied of the item that you received.

Dress

Dhgate - Makes people happy around the world

5.0
I understand that we all have our personal experiences and expectations but my experience with DHGate is very positive. So far I have purchased more then 20 different products and never had a single problem. Never made dispute nor there was any need for it. Why should I? Got what I bought! For every order you will receive tracking number. Whenever a shipment arrived, I was positively surprised. It was always the subject that I bought in, of course, excellent condition. The service is more than fair so far and certainly I plan to continue shopping. I have more confidence in DHGate now than in many other shops in EU or US.

Hi Cohen.Ariel,

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchases on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Hi Cohen.Ariel!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your continued patronage.

View more comments (1)
Samsung Electronics Cell Phone
Pros
  • So far so good
On time delivery

Dhgate - Smart watch

Dhgate - Smart watch
Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison reste long, mais une fois avoir reçu ma commande ben j'en suis plus que ravie. En plus il y a différents couleurs dont le noir, le rouge, argent pour homme ou femme. Pour moi la noir me va. Elle est parfaite ! Il y a différents langue dont le Français, l'anglais, l'espagnole, l'arabe, ... etc. Elle est sublime ! Je suis très très fière de mon achat. En plus le prix défie toute concurrence ! Alors la, franchement je recommande !

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you are satisfied with the item you received. We are looking forward to your future purchases.

View more comments (1)
Smartwatch
Fair pricing
1.3
Dhgate is a scam! I ordered a piece for $100 it came in, but was broken and nobody from the site would help me get a refund! Not only did the seller of the piece ignore me but so did customer service which just goes to prove how *** their customer service is! Even when...

Hi ErinButler!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

View more comments
Dhgate Customer Care
Damaged or defective
Great selection, great service, there were no problems. The site has a very big selection of products and amazing prices. I almost could not choose from the miriad of things. I made the order, made small talk with the seller and sent him the exact details of my order....

Hi Greenlaser!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to know you had a great experience regarding your purchase. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

On time delivery