Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

3.5
I'm concerned about an order I placed a long time ago and I'm not getting any updates on where it Is and no one responds to me when I message the seller!

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your order that was not delivered yet. We will check it for you. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Order processing issue

Dhgate - Great on line stores

5.0
Is a very nice web site, I already have like 1 year buying at dhgate without any problem, the customer service is also very good, great quality in a lot of sellers and in a lot of products. I recommend this site to all the people. you can save more than 70 percent in a lot of products against stores in your local area. There are a lot of sellers that turns your buying experience in a pleasure. The transactions are very safe. I never had any problem with the payments or any non approved charge, have a very good privacy protection and is one of the most important things when you buy on line. I recommend it at 1000%.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your trust on our website.

Review
Pros
  • All

Dhgate - Excellent Customer Service

4.2
Throughout my purchases on DHGate there have been multiple times (unfortunately) that I have had to contact customer service to resolve an issue or to help me with a problem. During each encounter with every member of the DHGate Team I have been confronted with a helpful, seemingly very caring staff, who want to retain me as a customer, and ease all my concerns. The DHGate customer service team has been fantastic, and I hope that in the future they will remain that way, as it is one of their most appealing attributes. While so far, my dispute has not been resolved, nor has anything changed regarding the current status of my order, I do trust that the staff will hold their part, and support me all the way until the satisfactory arrival of my item.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your trust and patronage on our website.

Good customer service

Dhgate - Excellent buying experience!

Update by user Apr 19, 2017

I am again here to say something about my experience buying in DhGate, lets go.The site are great and have a simple way to use you functions and it is really so attractive.There is a wide variety of shops and products for all kinds of tastes and choices Yes, I love the stores, sellers, itens, prices and the facilities to make good deals. Yes, I think the DhGate are the best site to buy on line, cause ever we got the oportunities to take coupons for order of 60, 70 or 80 dollars.

The Site are very Highly recommended! Excellent and I will buy more and more.Really Thanks DhGate!!All times excelent.

Update by user Apr 12, 2017

So I will need to say something about my experience buying in DhGate, lets go.The site are great and have a simple way to use you functions and it is really so attractive. There is a wide variety of shops and products for all kinds of tastes and choices Yes, I love the stores, sellers, itens, prices and the facilities to make good deals.

Excellent and I will buy more and more.Really Thanks DhGate!! All times excelent.

Update by user Apr 05, 2017

review edited.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2017

So I will need to say something about my experience buying in DhGate, lets go. The site are great and have a simple way to use you functions and it is really so attractive. There is a wide variety of shops and products for all kinds of tastes and choices Yes, I love the stores, sellers, itens, prices and the facilities to make good deals. Yes, I think the DhGate are the best site to buy on line, cause ever we got the oportunities to take coupons for order of 60, 70 or 80 dollars. The Site are very Highly recommended! Excellent and I will buy more and more. Really Thanks DhGate!!

Hi danielreda,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Dhgate Website

Dhgate - My first order

4.3
This is the first time i buy here, i didnt know dhgate, but i saw it, i searched one thing and a lot of products appeared. there was a lot of options to choose. in a few days i decided to buy them. i wanted that yeezy boost 350. the seller was so friendly and dhgate looked so trustworthy. It was an awesome purchase, the delivery shipping time was so short. Very fast shipping ! it took just a few days to come to spain. im so happy, i will buy more things for me and for my friends. you should buy here too. so much things to choose. AWESOME all here ALL great :)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase on our website.

Dhgate Shipping Service
Pros
  • Had items i wanted
Cons
  • Bad packing
  • Good Customer Service

Primo acquisto su dhgate non proprio felice

Primo acquisto su dhgate non proprio felice
ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono cliente da un po' di tempo, mi e' arrivato non corrispondente all'inserzione in quanto piu' piccolo..ho aperto una disputa *** il venditore il quale non ha mai risposto mentre DHGATE e' stato presente da subito ed ha condotto il problema fino alla fine facendomi avere indietro un rimborso parziale..Reputo questo sito molto serio e generoso in quanto e' gia' la seconda volta che *** un semplice sondaggio mi hanno dato coupon molto buoni al contrario di altri che promettono e non danno o che non hanno mai dato nulla...continuando in questa maniera anche io continuero' a comprare da loro..ci sono articoli molto belli e convenienti..a voler muovere qualche piccola critica posso dire che c'e' qualche venditore che non risponde in tempi brevi o altri che non rispondono proprio mentre altri sono molto celeri..grazie a DHGATE.

Hi bvinc,

Thank you for your feedback. We will also forward your suggestion to our team so that we can improve our sellers' services.

Our merchants should be cooperative in every transaction for it to go smoothly.

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Customer Care
Pros
  • Ottimo servizio clienti
  • High Quality
  • Bait-n-switch Sellers

Dhgate - Shirt Review

3.0
This was my first purchase on this website and I was very satisfied. Carry out the purchase of a Spanish football jersey from the Sevillian, and the quality of the shirt is very good, just like the official one. The price has been quite good. The communication with the seller has also been quite good, answering fairly quickly by whatsapp to all the doubts that arose to me. The delivery time has been a little longer than I expected because there are many orders at Christmas. Overall I am very happy, and I recommend always compare prices, qualities, look at the prestige of the sellers and the opinions of other consumers.

Hi cr10,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Shirt
4.9
Buy with confidence. For several years I buy from this seller (china-watch-factory) Product quality has always been good, beautiful and undamaged. Although sometimes had a few minor problems, these are always resolved by the seller. You can quickly and politely. The...

Dhgate Website
  • Buy With Confidence

DHgate - all good

4.8
Good customer service and fast shipping. No issues at all. Also the sellers are all very polite and do their best. I am happy as DHgate customer and i will stay a happy customer for many years to come if they keep up the effort. Lately they've become better than Aliexpress which is starting to abuse its predominant market position. Communication and research of the seller and the product plays a big role for a satisfactory buying experience. One has to shop around and compare prices, delivery window period, reviews, etc. Yeah! it's time consuming but we do the same thing when shopping in a normal store.

Hi agi123,

Dhgate Customer Care
Pros
  • Efficient service
  • Quality of merchandise
  • Good price
Fair pricing

Great Experience with DHgate

I have ordered from DH Gate 3-4 times now and everything has been smooth. Shipping sometimes takes awhile, but that is not a big deal for me and I've even had some packages arrive very quickly in about 5-7 days. I have been sent broken items and the sellers immediately sent a replacement after I contacted them. I have never had to open a dispute with any sellers. Overall, my experience with dhgate has been great and I'll definitely be shopping here more. I love all of the coupons that you can receive and there is so much variety on the site that it's totally worth checking out if you haven't before.