Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

GREAT SHOPPING WEBSITE (DHGATE)

4.8
The sellers on dhgate send what you order, and dhgate customer service is fast and co operative on any questions or disputes. Refunds also are very fast to return to your credit card. No need to feel unsafe using dhgate, the sellers also have ratings on the webpage and you can review customers who have purchased items comments. Shipping has many options to choose from, DHL is usually the fastest way to receive items. But every seller on dhgate provides (free shipping) which is real good, but it may take longer to arrive to your address. The products are good, reliable to use as long as you take care of what you have purchased. Some dhgate sellers have Online chat which is used for direct conversation with seller about product, size, availability, shipping time, color etc etc. Overall dhgate is like i said earlier, safe and reliable.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your trust in DHgate, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Dhgate Customer Care
Pros
  • What dhgate offers its consumers
Cons
  • Fake tracking number
Fast order processing

DHgate is a great online place for jerseys

5.0
DHgate is where I order many jerseys. The jerseys are always high quality and the sellers are very good. I have ordered three jerseys so far and all have come in really well. The shipping was pretty good, but it was the busy season. Their prices are cheap and the jerseys actually end up being very high quality for the price. Many of my friends order from their as well and they have all been satisfied with their purchases. All of my orders on DHgate have all been very successful and I would recommend to anyone looking for cheap, but very quality jerseys.

Hi adamhaas7,

Hi adamhaas7!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to know you had a great experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

Clothing
Pros
  • Quality of the products
  • Pricing
Good quality

Dhgate - Vaporizer Review

2.5
Order a product but it was not working..send the seller several messages but no response

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Vaporizer
Damaged or defective

Dhgate - Happily encouraged

4.2
my previous sentiment about the site is good .... but i want to emphasize to all buyers that some sellers arent all that good and that its better to open a new path with them by focusing on 1 seller and buying from because buying from many is messy and creates conflictions....for example my last order reached me on 24 /1 it was all good except the charger ...before i examined it i pressed item received so the payment was released and maybe i was fast in taking a decision .. now i might open an after sale dispute ..so my advice to all is to examine all products well before judging... and afterall the way the site reacts gives us as buyers the best ideal judgment ...

Hi printing1,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes please do make sure to check the items thoroughly first before completing the order so that your payment will not be given to the seller.

Hi printing1!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it greatly.

Dhgate Customer Care
Cons
  • Dispute process and message not linked to product
Happy for another reason

I bought a pair of shoes by dhgate

Hello, I recivied the item in almost 45 days. first of all I was a little bit worried that I thought the item would not reach me. than dhgate folowed that ı did'nt received it yet and asked me to contact with seller or open a dispute. I contacted the seller, he/she told me to wait a little bit more. and after a several days, I recieved it in a good shape. it is good that I can follow it when it arrives to my country with the tracking number. so ı followed it until it reached me by our postal office website. And it worth it waiting :) my daughter really loved the shoes and it is in very good quality and very nice. it was more than I expected. I really thank to seller and dhgate for providing good service. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your purchase.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue. We're looking forward in doing business with you.

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to know that your daughter loved the shoes you received. We are looking forward to your future purchases.

Shoes
Good quality

5.0
Dhgate - Groovy
I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man! Keep up the good work! My email address is Tammiekendust@yahoo.com I like that you have a great variety of products and the shipping is a good time considering where it is coming from. I love BANANNA CD & DVD's please get more they are cool. with it and gro0vy groovy groovy! I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man! I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man! I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man! I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man! I dig your store man! I like your stuff it's really groovy man!

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to know you had a great experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

Guangzhou Banana Computer Technology Dvd
Pros
  • Variety and pricing
Good customer service
Tags
  • Fine Ordering Process

Dhgate - Another Good Purchase

4.0
Dhgate - Another Good Purchase
Another Good Purchase from a DHgate seller. A very different experience than buying from ebay, Aliexpress, Amazon, or Alibaba. The interface actually makes sense and is easy to navigate. There are a number of personalization options. The ability to save seller ads in folders is very convenient. Your money is not released to the seller unless you confirm that you are satisfied with your purchase. If the package has tracking then I get updates on its' progress. Sellers offer volume discounts and many offer coupons for discounts. If there's a dispute with a seller then DHgate stays involved in the negotiation and offers mediation in case negotiations fail.

Hi CanadaBuyer!

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to know you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to your future purchases.

Good customer service

Dhgate in Loogootee, Indiana - Tienda *** variedad de productos

Es una tienda que tiene una gran variedad de productos, tuve buena experiencia *** productos que no son electronicos, su tiempo de entrega no es el mas rapido pero siempre me llegaron los productos. Tener cuidado *** los productos electronicos porque varias tiendas ofrecen productos que son imitación de marcas reconocidas. Tambier tenercuidado de que cumplan *** el metodo de envio porque los metodos de envio express como DHL, UPS tienen costo adicional en mi pais al momento de la entrega que ocaciona un costo adicional al producto. Para no tener problemas es bueno tomarse un poco de tiempo para revisar las caracteristicas del producto y estar seguro del pedido que se esta realizando.

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it greatly. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

On time delivery

Dhgate - Jimmy Butler Jersey

4.4
I ordered a basketball jersey for myself about 2 weeks prior to todays date of 1/24/17. I spoke to the seller of the Jersey seller, she responded quickly but had insisted that my package had arrived, but on the contrary it hasn't yet. Usually these jerseys take about 2-3 weeks to get here which I am fine with, but since my jersey has passed the due date for arriving, I requested a Dispute for a refund. The funny thing is that the refund was disputed and The seller never spoke or responded to me again. I am very unpleased with this source of action and lying. I love DHGate and really thank whoever decided to create this site, but I feel they should choose more trustworthy sellers. Thank you.

Hi adeeb1122!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. Please send us your order number.

That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

We will also be taking note of your feedback. We'll surely take this into consideration for us to improve our service.

Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Shipping Service
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
como reparar este equivoco . cliquei sem querer no botao de recebimento de produto, mas ainda nao recebi. o vendedor ainda esta no prazo de entrega. o vendedor nao teve culpa. ainda aguandor minha encomenda que nao chegou. confio na DHgates e em seus vendedores. sei...

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this up to us. We understand how concerning this is, we are here to help.

We suggest that you continue to communicate with the seller. That way, they can keep you updated on the shipment of your order.

Since you accidentally confirmed that you have received the order, you can open an After-sale case for it. That way, if you received the item and it has issues, our After-sale team can assist you further on sorting things out.

To open the dispute, you just need to do as follows:

1. Click on "My DHgate" link found on the upper right part of the homepage.

Click "Completed Orders" 3. Find your order. 4. Click on "Open an After-sale Dispute" link.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Order processing issue