Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Dhgate - Very good experience in DH Gate, from Chile.

5.0
My experience has been very grateful in dh gate, I have had no problem and my purchases have arrived in an effective and fast way to Chile, I reccomended for shop in China. At first I was a little afraid to buy, but my purchases have crossed the world to arrive without any problem to my hands, and are of optimum quality and very perfect size. Now I have made many purchases and delay from China to Chile not more than a month of travel. And sellers respond effectively when you have a question. And that is greatly appreciated, I hope that DH Gate will last for a long time more with the effectiveness and quality that the products of its sellers deliver.

Hi david_sierra!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on the website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Hi david_sierra!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Dhgate - Great source for foreign wares

4.8
Buying directly from a wholesaler like dhgate.com saves me lots of money compared to the stores where I live. The shipping takes some time to reach USA, but the huge selection and bargains make it worth it. When there are problems with shipping times or product quality, dhgate makes it easy to get a refund or replacement from the seller, and follows up on issues to make sure they are resolved. Because of the distance to ship the items, I have had issues with broken fragile glasswares, but they were resolved, and refunds were made quickly. I'll continue to use dhgate for a variety of products.

Hi joemiller89!

Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward on your future purchases!

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

Hi joemiller89!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Dhgate Shipping Service
Pros
  • Diversity of products
Fair pricing

Positive experience with DHGate

Update by user May 07, 2017

Satisfied.

Update by user May 07, 2017

I bought another knife, this time a butterfly knife, and it arrived way ahead of schedule and for an incredible price. I'm very happy with dhgate.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2017

I bought one knife, mostly for testing purposes of the site, and I'm very pleased. The order's tracking number worked from China to Sweden and the product arrived 10 days ahead of the estimated time with no shipping fee. This, of course, is also due to the seller. If you only buy from reputable sellers I can't imagine you'll run into any problems. The prices are sometimes a bit higher than fasttech, but there's a lot more to choose from - for example, the Chinese automatic clones and butterfly knives. The money wasn't transferred to the seller until I'd confirmed receipt. I will definitely shop here again and have recommended the site to friends.

Hi Kathemy!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the item you received. Thank you as well for tips for our potential buyers in the future!

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Hi Kathemy!

Ganzo Knife
Pros
  • Good seller
  • Free shipping delivery
  • Cheap product

My DHgate Review

4.8
I purchased two knives from a seller with very positive reviews. I received the items 2 weeks before they were estimated to arrive. The knives were good quality for the price and I am very happy. I will be buying from the seller again. The seller was also very nice and agreed to give me free hardware for my next purchase. The process was overall very smooth except for the double charge to my bank account. This was easily resolved with a phone call to my bank. I am very happy with my experience with DHgate. I do believe that many people have had problems. I suggest that you do research to ensure that the seller is trustworthy and has high reviews.
Tellz

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! FAKE REVIEWS AND THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DELETE ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!!!

Hi there!

Knife
Pros
  • Variety of sellers
  • Arrival time
  • Options
Fast order processing

Dhgate - Good Experience

3.8
I have not had an issue when purchasing from top rated sellers (with lots of positive customer feedback) so far. The quality of the clothing and accessories has been good for the price. I did end up purchasing my wedding gown twice despite the careful comparison of my actual measurements to the sizing chart. I now think it best to order clothing at least a size up when it is not a custom order. The measurements may be based on a more slender figure as opposed to the sometimes curvier shapes of westerners. Sellers offer refunds and exchanges but return shipping is often the same price as or more than the item purchased, which is why I ended up with 2 dresses. I have learned my lesson and will continue to use DHgate when in search of a good deal.

Hi scook2017!

Thank you for your feedback! We'll surely take this into consideration for us to improve our service.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Wedding Dress
Pros
  • Cheap goods
  • Some honest sellers
  • Helpful buyer reviews and feedback
Cons
  • Clothing size discrepancies
  • Return shipping costs
Fair pricing

Dozens of Orders with DHGate - Very Few Issues

3.9
Dozens of Orders with DHGate - Very Few Issues
I love DH gate. Are they perfect - nope - I have had a few issues but I have a smaller percentage of issues with DH Gate than eBay sellers. What I love is that DH Gate hold your payment till you acknowledge receipt. The few problems I have had - have all been resolved in time. TIME is the factor. If you are in a hurry this is not the place to shop. My orders take 3 weeks to arrive - sometimes 4. Worth the savings to me. But you can pay extra for fast shipping if you like, but I am fine with slow boat.... great company in my experience although sellers are inconsistent - read lots of reviews to find the good ones...

Hi osworth!

Dhgate Customer Care
Good customer service

Dhgate - DH Gate review

4.5
I ordered some shoes from DH Gate, the process was so simple, the buying options are great and so are all the reviews. this really is a great site and the stores all reply if you ever have any questions. The product received was nice, and if you ever have a issue the sellers wan to know and are willing to listen and help if they can. I did not have any issues on this order, and had spoken with the seller before my purchase to verify the product we what wanted. I would recommend DH gate to other's and have had several friends join the site since I started purchasing from it.

Hi there!

Dhgate Website
Cons
  • Shipping time from china
Good quality

Dhgate is a great resource for purchase, need more flexibility

4.6

Update by user Apr 20, 2017

Dhgate pointed out other channels of communication

Update by user Mar 21, 2017

The site acknowledged my observations and i am satisfied with the outcome.

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2017

My experience on dhgate is rich with great interaction, colorful products and friendly sellers. The site is improving from my limited interaction and purchase. But I want them to be more flexible to change. Coupon use on a cancelled order could be retrieved for use in another transaction. That is a great way forward. I also have a seller who complain he can not adjust price for me as agreed because he was told that since he is conducting a promotion on his store he can not adjust price. Aside these experience, I will recommend dhgate to anyone and everyone. I have also find that there are product here that are not on others platforms.

Hi delowo4u!

Dhgate Customer Care
Good customer service
Loss

Dhgate - My order went through

Dhgate - My order went through
My Order came in earlier than stated. And the service was really fast. Which is one of the reason's i shop at Dhgate. The quality of the product received exceeded my expectation, and the added value of bonus earphones really worked for me. As a semi-casual shoe it can be worn nearly everywhere i go, and the test of time will let me know if i will be ordering the same product or the newer version's of the shoe . I am currently awaiting a few orders which i have placed on dhgate , and i am excited on receiving them, as i now know it will be of advertised quality.

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Sil

Dhgate - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

5.0
I always buy on dhgate. I recommend it. Just make sure tl check the seller reviews before buy. They should improve the app for mobiles. You cannot acess seller store by the mobile app.

Hi lucas_2017,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We will look into this suggestion so that we can have this improved.

Sil