Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I got an email saying my order had been cancelled, WHY? I already paid for the item with my credit card, it's suppose to be delivered today at my home, if I don't receive my item I will be sueing the company!

Hi,

We understand how concerning this is. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue. This must be a duplicate order which caused confusion.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Dhgate Shipping Service
Order processing issue

Dhgate - Do not deal with DH

I have lost thousands of dollars to dhgate. I ordered from sellers for my store and received something completely different than what was in the pictures. I would also contact the seller every time I ordered an item just to be 100% sure that id be getting what i was looking at. They would always just send me the same pictures in the listings and say "best quality on dhgate". I don't think i have ever received something the way it was described. The biggest thing was that the problem would get resolved and the seller would have to pay return shipping. Dhgate would always tell me to pay for return shipping and it would be refunded to me with the full amount when the seller receives the item back. Not only does it take months to get your money back but i have never received a refund for the shipping. if i try asking them about it they say they issued it and it takes more time to go through. All in all I will not deal with dhgate ever again. Aliexpress has much better customer service.

who spends $000s of dollars without shipping samples and if you payed via dhgate and had genuine dispute they would have resolved it very fast if you pay direct to seller your fault that is just asking for trouble

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and provide you the correct resolution to your concern.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Dhgate Customer Care
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Dhgate - Shipping Service Review

I never recieved the product. I didnt mean to press received that was an accident

Hi,

For your future reference, please do not confirm the delivery of the goods if you have not received it yet.

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Shipping Service
Problem with delivery

Dhgate Website Review

4.9
Dhgate is a great app and their customer service is excellent

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

Good customer service
3.2
I duid receive my puse in a timely matter, as decribed in the pic.

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from DHgate.com.

On time delivery

Dhgate - Good website

4.0
this website has been reputable so far. everything i have purchased is in the process of getting here I've received about 4/14. Everything has tracking and the thing si have gotten are exactly as described . It has taken about three to four weeks for the things to get here. I had one package that i can tell it was refused by customs in my country. I have yet to hear back from the supplier but it was only yesterday i opened a claim. The other i item i have yet to receive was made into a claim yesterday the seller was very responsive and has already supplied a tracking number for a replacement item!

Hello!

Thank you for the positive feedback about your shopping experience! We appreciate your trust and we will provide our utmost service for our customers like you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Dhgate Website
Fair pricing

Dhgate - Pleased with service.

I received my order within the time frame that was outlined to me prior to purchase and the package contained everything as described. There was one small defect in one of the items, but was not serious enough to send back or complain to seller about. Product works great and was purchased at a tremendous savings. I will definitely be ordering more items from this company. I was so excited about this items and the quality that I immediately started making plans to order other items as well. there are so many items to choose from that would be so beneficial to me and my family that I have to restrain myself.

Hi there!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Review
Pros
  • I liked how affordable the products are
Cons
  • Delivery times
5.0
First time purchase here on DHGATE
It is my first time buying an item here in DHGATE and that item is a pair of shoes and I was surprised at what I have received, the reviews didn't fail me it's all truth the quality is superb, thank you more power to DHGATE. I'm confident that starting from today I...

Hello EraldCoil!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com.

View more comments
Jordan Brand Sneakers
Pros
  • I love customer service
Good quality
Tags
  • Fast

Great DHGate experience!

4.7
I have ordered watches, sports jerseys, makeup, and shoes from DHGate, and have encountered no problems whatsoever. Shipping time has always been good considering the fact that it's all coming from China. No issues with quality thus far. Communication is excellent and response times are quick. Couldn't ask for a better shopping experience. People sometimes complain that the stuff is cheaply made or is a replica or knock-off. What do you expect at these low prices. Shipping is almost always free if you shop around, and if you have your items shipped by China Post or epacket, you can usually avoid most or all of the duties and taxes. I love shopping here.

Hi there!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Baseball Jersey
Pros
  • Price and quality
Fair pricing

Dhgate - Great Service As ALWAYS!

5.0
Ordered some phone wallets. I got them in a week and a half. Great quality. NO complaints. I have never had any problem that could not be resolved by dhgate. I do recommend this website. If the seller messes up your order. Do not worry ! Customer service has always worked in my favor. I had two orders refunded. They have a lot of variety in merchandise and competitive prices . I have ordered speakers , make up , head phones , purses , women's wallets etc. Great communication with sellers and customer service. This is my personal experience . I trust this website.... the main reason is they will not release my money to the seller until I have received the order. It is not automatically , I actually have to go into my account and click a button "i have received my order and i am satisfied" . UNTIL THEN the seller gets paid. Sorry for no pics but you know some items we can not post ! lol

Hi FerchoTX2017!

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward on your future purchases on the site!

Happy shopping!