Verified Reviewer

Last year I placed an order for many 3d printers for my printing farm, in hope to start a new company and get things going. The order was just over $6k and was in 5 separate orders.

Once I found out it was a scam I contacted dh gate and after almost a month I had gotten a refund for all of the orders apart from one. This one order they have released the payment to the seller and it was $1.6k worth.

I had sent around 9 emails stating that it was a scam seller and they knew I was right hence why they refunded the other orders, but they didn't want to own up to their mistake of not believing me and giving the money to the scammer.

as a student this hurt so much and I am still trying to recover.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from DH GATE.

DHgate Cons: Losing money.

Comments

Hi, Please provide us with the order number and login email address. That way, I can check the status of your order and I can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya Qgj

Hi, The order number is 337494**** and my login email address is jordandavid090@***.com, Thank you

Hello! I understand you are concerned about your refunbd and I am here to help you.

Can we have the order number so that we can check and see what we can do to help you? Please send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactus.html?act=oldpageload&dspm=pcen.help.services.1.BJrOgLhPlAD8l2RHcV79&resource_id=&fbclid=IwAR2VZttHrXuOrhi1BOXeEifLYgH8ZfchDlY0iLnkpR2-CGBFy8G6c0qShhM#pu1812_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews